Sunday, August 31, 2008

The BIG ultrasound is THIS Wednesday 9/3 at 2:30pm!

Our BIG ultrasound is this Wednesday at 2:30pm! I remember setting the appointment 5 weeks ago feeling like September 3rd was FOREVER away! I can't believe it is almost here! :) I am so excited to find out (for sure) what we are having...I still think it's a boy but lately Scott has been thinking it's a girl! I am also really excited to see our little one again on the ultrasound screen...seeing him/her move around inside is the most amazing thing in the entire world!

I will upate everyone as soon as I can on Wednesday! :)

Oh...and please say a prayer that he/she doesn't have their legs crossed...mama is going to be really upset if he/she is being too shy to show us the "goods"! :)

2 comments:

K-tell said...

It's so close!! I can't wait to find out what your little Risling is:)

FRIEDRICHS said...

Marisa, thank you for emailing me your blog info! I love looking at blogs and I am so excited to hear all the updates of your family. I voted on the gender of the baby, I think it's a boy! We will continue to pray for a healthy baby! Can't wait to hear the results!