Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I had to get this on video!!!

Scott always wonders why I have such a hard time sleeping at night...well...this is why!!! :) Right when I lay down to go to bed, baby Jax thinks it's playtime! So...for your viewing pleasure! :)


I also had my 34 week appointment today...everything is going really well so far. :) My blood pressure was perfect, my belly measurement was right at 34 weeks, his heartbeat was steady and strong, and I have now gained a total of 24 pounds. He is also still head down which is right where he should be at this point! :)

4 comments:

K-tell said...

Isn't it amazing?!?! I have a video that I'm dying to post, but it's on my new camcorder and can't figure out how to upload it onto my computer:( These baby movements are crazy, huh??!!

Shana said...

So glad everything looks good so far. I'll bet you're dying to meet him! I'm so happy for you two!

FRIEDRICHS said...

Such an amazing feeling to have your child moving inside of you!!! You just might have a night time mover!!! Hopefully you will get lots of rest and a lot done these next 6 weeks, I'll pray for feeling comfortable and patience for baby Jax to come!

AngelsAmid said...

That video was SO cool =) I remember when my belly used to do that!