Sunday, September 13, 2009

Updated Pics! Jax at almost 8 months!!!

Hi! :) I've heard rumors that I am getting complaints regarding my lack of posting! :( Sorry...life is crazy lately plus Jax LOVES to type on my computer when it is open which makes it hard to do anything!!!

Anyway, all is well at the Reetz household. :) Jax is doing great...he is officially a movin' machine and army crawls ALL over our house! He is also pulling himself up on everything which means this mama has to keep a VERY close eye on our little man!!!

Here are some pics from 7 months!!!


Playing peek-a-boo!

Teething fun...we don't have any teeth yet but he chews on EVERYTHING!!!

Bathtime fun with his new duck!!! :)

Going for a ride in my truck! :) This was Daddy's idea....

Passed out at the dinner table! What a goof!

He LOVES straws!

Entertaining himself in his nursery! :)

Mama's favorite...naked baby time!

No comments: