Thursday, March 8, 2012

Time to start the blog up again! Sorry it's been SO long!

I just realized that it has been over a year since I last updated our blog (sorry!). This past year has been a whirlwind between me working, Jax going to "school", and Scotty starting a new job.

I promise to keep up again with this pregnancy so that our friends and family can keep up to date with the latest news from us! :)

So...we will start with....

IT'S A GIRL!!! Jax got his wish for a "baby grill". :) He has decided that we will be naming her "Layla Potata", I wonder how much our little girl would appreciate that name as an adult? :)

This pregnancy has been VERY different from when I was pregnant with Jax. I really didn't have any morning sickness and have felt really good so far. I am starting to have some sleep issues between not being able to get comfortable and having a ton of dreams every night but that's about it so far.

I have been feeling our little girl move around for about 6 weeks now, although she is way "lazier" than Jax ever was. I feel small movements throughout the day but nothing to dramatic so far.

We are very exciting to going down this journey again and can't wait for July to get here so that we can meet our little girl and introduce Jax to his little sister. :)

No comments: