Monday, July 14, 2008

My first post!

Baby Reetz at 10w5d
I finally decided to start a blog! :) I figure this is the easiest way to keep friends and family updated on us and baby Reetz!





To bring you up to date...we are currently 12 weeks 6 days pregnant! We have had four ultrasounds so far and the baby looks great and is even measuring a few days ahead. Our last ultrasound was last Thursday, the baby had a strong heartbeat of 163 and was movin all around. :) Our due date is set for January 21, 2009.





The first few months were ok...other than being really tired and having ALL day sickness I feel pretty lucky that my symptoms weren't worse than they were. Now that I am nearing the end of the first trimester I am feeling pretty good! I am still super tired but I haven't thrown up or been nauseous for a few weeks now! YAY! :)

No comments: