Monday, July 28, 2008

YAY for Fetal Dopplers!!!

I finally gave in and purchased a fetal heart doppler! I ordered it last week and it arrived today! It took a little while for me to find our little ones heartbeat but once I did it was the most amazing thing! Baby Reetz's heart was going strong at 147 beats per minute! I called Scotty right away and let him listen...it is such an amazing sound!

We have another doctor's appointment tomorrow at 1:50pm. I am really excited for it because we will get to set the date for our "BIG" ultrasound where we get to find out if we are in fact having a little boy or a little girl. :)

BTW...we are 14 weeks 6 days pregnant today!

1 comment:

The Maddux Family said...

Hi Marisa,

This is Michelle a friend of Tami's. Just wondering where you purchased your fetal Heart Monitor from? I've been looking, but don't know which one to get. We are 17 wks and look hearing his little heart beat. We just found out we are having a boy too! You can email me at michelle.maddux@comcast.net.

Congrats on your little boy! Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy!

Michelle