Thursday, September 4, 2008

My first big BABY BOY purchase! :)

I have been keeping my eye on a bedding set for a couple months now! Last night I got the itch to finally order it! :)


It is really important to me that our little one knows all about his Grandpa Bill. I want to honor my Dad by decorating the nursery in a Fire Fighter theme. :) Brandon currently has Dad's actual fire helmet and we also have an awesome picture of my Dad fighting a huge fire in which you can see B. Gammie on the back of his jacket. My plan is to hang both of these items on one of the walls. :) The bedding I found is very simple but super cute...I want our son to know that his Grandpa Bill was a true hero and that he saved many lives throughout his years as a fire fighter...


Here is the bedding that I ordered! I am so excited to start decorating our son's room!!!

2 comments:

AngelsAmid said...

what a cute and classy bedding set! let me know how the wedding goes :)

FRIEDRICHS said...

Marisa, what a sweet way to honor your dad, he would be so proud! Very cute bedding.. it's so fun to pick out baby stuff, and can get very addicting!