Thursday, October 2, 2008

25 Week Appointment Update!

I had my 25 week appointment yesterday! :) All is well with our baby boy! His heartbeat was going strong at 147 bpm and he is measuring (well, I guess I am measuring) right on time! My next appointment is at the end of October...and then after that one, I start going every TWO weeks instead of once a month!!!

I have been experiencing some major water retention lately which is very annoying. By the end of the day, it looks like I do not have ankles anymore! :( My doctor said that it is completely normal and to simply watch my salt intake, drink plenty of water, and make sure I put my feet up for at least a couple hours a day. Fun, fun... :)

On an exciting note...Scott and I have been feeling him a TON lately! I think he is practicing to be a soccer player or football kicker! He thinks it is pretty funny to wake me up every morning around 5:30-6:00am tossing/turning and kicking! I actually woke Scotty up the other morning to feel him because there is no way I could have slept through any of it!!! He is also very active after I eat/drink anything and right when I am trying to go to bed. :) I love being able to feel him...it really is an amazing thing!

That's it for now! Thank you for the continued well-wishes. :)

-Ris and Scotty

No comments: