Monday, November 3, 2008

First attempt at a 3D ultrasound...

I have a little TURKEY inside of me!!! :(

We had a 3D ultrasound this past Saturday that Scott and I have been soooo excited for! For those that don't know what it is, it's an ultrasound that allows you to pretty much see your baby on the inside...baby Reetz had other plans though. The ENTIRE ultrasound (45 minutes) he was playing with his toes right in front of his face so we were not able to see him at all! :( We tried everything to get him to move into a different position...the tech had me eat candy, drink apple juice, lay on my side, get up and walk around...but NOTHING would get him to stop playing with his feet! :( While that is very cute, Mommy really wanted to see his little face. The tech did say that she could tell that he has a little "button nose" and "chubby cheeks". :) We also got many views of his little butt and "goods" thanks to the position he was in...he is most definitely a little boy who is very proud to show off his male anatomy! :)

The tech is letting us come back this Saturday at 10am so please hope that our little guy is willing to show us his face this time...Mommy and Daddy are so anxious to see what he looks like! :) I am hoping that next weekend I will have some pictures to post of him!

No comments: