Monday, November 3, 2008

The nursery is coming together! :)

Thanks to Scotty (and Steven!) the nursery is starting to come together! :) So far we have painted, put in an awesome closet organization system, and built the crib and changing station! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how everything is coming together! :) Here are some pics...we still have some decorating to do but I am very excited about our progress so far!

His Crib. :)

His Fire Truck Bedding! I LOVE it! :)
His Changing Station and Hamper

Closet (Scotty built all of this!)


Closet...and yep, he is SPOILED thanks to 1st time grandparents on ALL sides! :) We plan on adding one more row for clothes! :)


Oh...and as of tomorrow, I only have 10 WEEKS left!!! YAY!! :)

My current stats are:
+Weight Gained: 14 pounds (which my doctor said is perfect!)
+Belly Measurment: at my last appt it was 29 cm from the top to the bottom of my baby bump...also perfect...well, actually a little ahead of the schedule but I think that this little boy is going to be a BIG baby!
+I passed my Gestional Diabetes test (thank God!)...if I didn't pass I would have had to to the three hour test which consists of FOUR blood draws within 3 hours...my worst nightmare!
+Baby Reetz is already head down which is great! :)
+His heart rate is still between 147-150...very steady and healthy! :)

1 comment:

K-tell said...

Allow me to correct you-- it's 5 blood draws:) I have lovely bruises to proove it!

The nursery is absolutely adorable, Ris... that is one lucky baby boy!!