Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have an end in sight!!! :)

I just got home from my 39 week appt...all-in-all it was good...painful but good. Jax's heart beat is still strong and steady, my blood pressure was great, and I decided I no longer want to know how much weight I have gained since I am sure 1/2 of it is from massive water retention at this point! Anyway, due to my swelling and the fact that "my bump can't get any bigger" (according to Dr. Pew) she set an induction date of January 14th! She did strip my membranes (it was VERY painful) today which can get labor started but if I don't have him before next Tuesday, we will go into the hospital at midnight on the 13th and they will start inducing first thing on Wednesday morning!!! I am sooooo happy to know that there is an end in sight...the swelling is getting so uncomfortable on top of not being able to sleep anymore! She did say that I could start taking Tylenol PM to help me sleep so I am going to try that tonight!

Wish us luck! :) I am so excited to meet our little boy!! :)

2 comments:

K-tell said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I am so excited to meet Jax!!!

Alison said...

Woohoo! Our babies will be born exactly a month apart if Jax comes on the 14th! How cool :)

~Alison (Ali&Luke)