Thursday, January 29, 2009

More pics!

Ok, I keep getting requests for more pictures...so here ya go! :)

His umbilical cord stump fell off today so at some point Scotty and I will attempt his first bath! :) I will be sure to get pictures of that adventure too!

We are all doing really well. :) Jax is a very laid-back baby (so far at least) and loves to eat, sleep, and make fun diaper messes for mommy and daddy to clean up! He has been very alert the past few days and is awake from at least 9am-noon everyday! He has also been great about sleeping in his crib at night which we are very thankful for. :)

Be sure to check back tomorrow as we have his 2-week check up so I will update his current weight...which I am 99% sure will be well over 10 pounds! :)

Hanging out with mama. :)


Anyone want to squeeze some cheeks? :)



No comments: