Sunday, January 11, 2009

More pictures...

I thought it would be fun to share more pics of Jax's nursery....oh...and one of my belly at almost 40 weeks! :)

Scott and I made this fireman's ladder for Jax's room. :) In the middle is Bill's actual fireman's helmet that he wore while on duty!

Grandpa Bill's Helmet (close-up)

This is a picture of Grandpa Bill fighting a fire back in the day! (he is the one closest to the fire!)

The nursery is done...and ready for Jax to move in! :)

Oh...and for fun...Grandma Debbie got Jax (and Daddy) matching Nike Shox for Christmas!!! :) They are sooooo cute...I can't wait to put them on him! :)

And...as promised...here is my belly shot at 39 weeks 5 days! I am ready to POP!

That's it for now...hope everyone is having a great weekend. :)

No comments: