Sunday, January 18, 2009

We are home! :)

We made it home from the hospital this morning around 10am!!! I feels soooooo good to be here....I was starting to go stir-crazy at the hospital (not to mention the fact that my back was KILLING me from the hospital bed!). As soon as we got home, I got to take a 2 hour nap in my own bed which was pure heaven!

Jax also had a really great day! :) He did so good at all of his feedings and even took a nap in his crib for the first time!!! He also got to experience his swing which he also seems to love. Both mommy and daddy got peed on for the first time today...looks like we have a little "jokester" on our hands! :)

I do have to call his doctor tomorrow to make his first doctors appointment. He has lost a little too much weight already so we are having to monitor him pretty close. As of Friday he had dropped from 10.6 pounds to 9.4. :( However, they did weigh him again last night and he is back up to 9.57 so at least we are on our way back up. :)

Well, that the latest with us. :) He is a wonderful little guy who rarely cries and seems happy and content with everyone he has been around. We are so in love and lucky to have him as our son!!!

1 comment:

AngelsAmid said...

How did Jax first night go?